Our full-service SMSF administration provides advisers and trustees with the peace of mind that all your SMSF administrative and compliance obligations are being looked after by our SMSF experts.
Trident Financial Group offers a full-service administration service to help advisers and trustees meet their SMSF compliance obligations.
Our full-services SMSF administration can help you with:
- Day-to-day administration
- Manage your tax obligations
- Year end fund compliance and audit
- Manage your SMSF member records
We handle the day-to-day administration of your SMS to ensure that it is remains compliant. Our team will perform regular fund reconciliations to enable you to make investment decisions based on the latest information, as well as manage the corporate actions, paperwork and correspondence for the SMSF.
We look after all your SMSF’s tax obligations, including:
- Preparation and lodgement of Business Activity Statements (BAS), PAYG Instalment Activity Statements and PAYG payment summaries
- Maintaining detailed capital gains tax records
- Preparation and lodgement of ETP statements
We will prepare the annual financial statements and the requisite documentation to ensure you meet your compliance obligations. As a registered Tax Agent, we prepare and lodge the SMSF’s annual income tax returns and calculate the tax payments or refunds for the SMSF and its members
We help you manage the records of individual SMSF members, including:
- Preparation of annual member statements, including allocation of contributions, benefit payments, earnings, expenses, tax and super components
- Monitor caps and pension obligations
- Calculation of member benefit payment components
- Maintenance of member records
An annual audit by an independent auditor is compulsory for all SMSFs. We will arrange for an independent auditor from our panel of qualified auditors to undertake the audit and manage the audit process on the fund’s behalf.
We give you the flexibility to add additional services as and when you require so you only need to pay for what you need. We can assist with:
- Switching from individual trustees to corporate trustees
- Trust deed variation
- Administration of limited recourse borrowing arrangement (LRBA)
- Maintaining segregated assets
- Arrange for Actuarial Certificates from a specialist actuary
- QROPS administration
- Pension administration
- SMSF wind up